If your template have a suckerfish menu option and you want to create drop-down sub menus, this tutorial will help you to do this.
- Login to your joomla administrator panel
- Go to the Menus menu and select the menu, where you want to add a sub menu. Select for example the Top Menu item
- Create a new menu pressing the New button on the right of the screen, choose where you want to link that menu (to an article or component, or maybe an external link)
- In the Title and Alias box insert the menu name.
- Now, to create a sub menu, you need to choose a parent menu from the Parent Item box.
- Save the menu, and you are done!
Note: don’t forget to activate in the module manager for the menu module to show up the sub menu items.
If you want to see how we created a sub menu item, just watch the following video: